Fortunately for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (compote de pommes, two ways, p 392) Neil came home last week with 100 apples from a colleague’s tree. Perfect timing. Compote de pommes is basically apple purée or apple sauce and Dorie’s recipe offers two ways to prepare it – first, prepared the traditional way […]
Tag Archives | apple sauce
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen