Fortunately for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (compote de pommes, two ways, p 392) Neil came home last week with 100 apples from a colleague’s tree. Perfect timing. Compote de pommes is basically apple purée or apple sauce and Dorie’s recipe offers two ways to prepare it – first, prepared the traditional way […]
Tag Archives | apple sauce
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)