Fortunately for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (compote de pommes, two ways, p 392) Neil came home last week with 100 apples from a colleague’s tree. Perfect timing. Compote de pommes is basically apple purée or apple sauce and Dorie’s recipe offers two ways to prepare it – first, prepared the traditional way […]
Tag Archives | apple sauce
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Edible French by Clotilde Dusoulier
- Passion fruit cream puffs
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for St Valentine’s day with Adell Shneer
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Soft-Centered Chocolate Teacup Cakes
- Announcing National Cupcake Day 2016: Raising money for SPCAs and Humane Societies across Canada