Here’s the thing. I’m pretty organised. Some would say overly so. So, you know, when I travel for an extended period of time and know I am going to have access to a kitchen, I’ll photocopy recipes I know I might need in advance. For French Fridays with Dorie, for Tuesdays with Dorie, for Kitchen […]
Tag Archives | apple pasties
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on A bowl of comfort (Food Bloggers Support for Sandy)
- Mardi Michels on Good eats in Puebla, Mexico: On the Gastronomic Route
- Food News Wednesday, December 11 - Food News Journal : Food News Journal on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Janice (@KtchnHealsSoul) on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Janice (@KtchnHealsSoul) on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots