Jamie Oliver knows how to get kids excited about food. The official Food Revolution Day recipes this year prove that. There are so many great looking dishes that I had a hard time choosing what to make with the boys this week in both Les Petits Chefs and Cooking Basics blubs as a nod to […]
Tag Archives | apple juice
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)