Jamie Oliver knows how to get kids excited about food. The official Food Revolution Day recipes this year prove that. There are so many great looking dishes that I had a hard time choosing what to make with the boys this week in both Les Petits Chefs and Cooking Basics blubs as a nod to […]
Tag Archives | apple juice
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen