Here I am back again for another stint as a Recipe to Riches official blogger. Recipe to Riches (“a new competitive reality series where each week, Canadian home cooks battle to have their original recipes become a President’s Choice product, win $25,000 and become eligible for a grand prize of $250,000″) is now in its [...]
There is truly nothing more simple than this dish. The only tricky thing is allowing 3 hours for the tomatoes to slow roast in the oven. Which I didn’t. I made Neil photocopy the recipes for the first few weeks of August’s French Fridays with Dorie so we could make them in Alsace (where we [...]
what are you looking for?
- Martha on eat. live. travel. write. turns FOUR!
- Colette @ JFF! on Tuesdays with Dorie: Savoury brioche pockets
- Shelly on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Paula @ Vintage Kitchen Notes on Tuesdays with Dorie: Savoury brioche pockets
- Kathryn on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.