From October 2010 to June 2015, as I was working my way through Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table with the French Fridays with Dorie group, I frequently hosted what came to be known as “Dorie dinners”. Since we were tasked with cooking/ baking 4-5 recipes from the book per month, it was sometimes easier […]
Can you feel it? Spring is kinda sorta in the air, although old lady Winter is keen to show her face until the very last minute with this week’s dump of snow and freezing rain. Those of us in Canada sure are ready for spring! I’m not quite ready to give up comfort foods though […]
Hello all. I thought I had such a great “plan” for this week, mostly because I imagined I would spend many of my 7 hours’ flying to France ticking items off my massive “to do” list. Sadly, this did not happen and I feel like I’ve spent the week since I got here in a […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen