I approached this week’s French Fridays with Dorie with trepidation… Gérard’s Mustard Tart (pp 154-156). Requiring pastry. Pastry and I are not friends. But I was determined to give it a go, with Dorie cheering me on over Twitter! The pastry seemed a little dry. Maybe my butter was too cold? I was careful to […]
Tag Archives | aorund my french table
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month