I approached this week’s French Fridays with Dorie with trepidation… Gérard’s Mustard Tart (pp 154-156). Requiring pastry. Pastry and I are not friends. But I was determined to give it a go, with Dorie cheering me on over Twitter! The pastry seemed a little dry. Maybe my butter was too cold? I was careful to […]
Tag Archives | aorund my french table
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life