Today, April 25th, 2015, is the 100th anniversary of the ANZAC landing on the shores of Gallipoli. Every year, ANZAC Day is day of remembrance where Australians and New Zealanders honour the memory of those who have served and died in all military operations. This year is particularly meaningful. Though it’s long been associated with […]
ANZAC biscuits (cookies) Ingredients 1 cup oats 1 cup plainflour 1 cup sugar 3/4 cup coconut 4 oz butter 2 tablespoons golden syrup 1/2 tspn baking soda 1 tablespoon boiling water Method Combine oats, flour, coconut and sugar. Melt butter and syrup. Mix soda with boiling water and stir into the butter, then stir into […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Honey-Yogurt Mousse
- French Fridays : Salt cod fritters with tartar sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs learn to make rough pastry and caramel
- Cookies and Kindness January: Olive Oil and Wine Cookies
- Cookbook Book Club: Dessert with Edd Kimber