Today, April 25th, 2015, is the 100th anniversary of the ANZAC landing on the shores of Gallipoli. Every year, ANZAC Day is day of remembrance where Australians and New Zealanders honour the memory of those who have served and died in all military operations. This year is particularly meaningful. Though it’s long been associated with […]
ANZAC biscuits (cookies) Ingredients 1 cup oats 1 cup plainflour 1 cup sugar 3/4 cup coconut 4 oz butter 2 tablespoons golden syrup 1/2 tspn baking soda 1 tablespoon boiling water Method Combine oats, flour, coconut and sugar. Melt butter and syrup. Mix soda with boiling water and stir into the butter, then stir into […]
what are you looking for?
- Passion fruit cream puffs
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for St Valentine’s day with Adell Shneer
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Soft-Centered Chocolate Teacup Cakes
- Announcing National Cupcake Day 2016: Raising money for SPCAs and Humane Societies across Canada
- Review and giveaway: The Prairie Girl Cupcake Cookbook