I don’t know about you but these days when I travel, I tend to bring different kinds of guide books. With the advent of the smartphone, the need for the maps in guidebooks is lessened as pretty much wherever you are in the world, you can download a map (and increasingly, maps that don’t require […]
Tag Archives | Ann Mah
what are you looking for?
- Marla on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Viviane Bauquet Farre - Food and Style on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- La Torontoise on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Caroline on A bowl of comfort (Food Bloggers Support for Sandy)
- Mardi Michels on Good eats in Puebla, Mexico: On the Gastronomic Route