I bet you’ve come here today hoping for a French Fridays with Dorie St Valentine’s Day themed recipe… Well sorry to disappoint you this week but we’re making salad (Hélène’s all-white salad, p 108). Salad for St Valentine’s Day? Well yes, I mean if you celebrate, you’ll need something fresh to counter all that chocolate […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is a lesson in why it always pays to read the recipe all the way through before you go to start it. I’m definitely getting better about this but sometimes if I am on a roll (i.e. I have successfully made 5 different dishes, both sweet and savoury, […]
I’m excited to announce that I have been chosen as a Kraft Canada “What’s Cooking?” contributor. As such, I will be writing one post a month over the course of a year, highlighting recipes, tips and tricks to help YOU get cooking! It’s been an odd Fall. This past weekend it’s been incredibly mild weather […]
You know you’ve had a busy day in the kitchen when you misread a recipe and only realise it the next day, having racked your brains over and over again to try to figure out what’s going wrong but you just can’t. In any case, there’s so much food that you know you don’t even […]
Oh my. This dessert for French Fridays with Dorie was much anticipated. And it happened to coincide with Canadian Thanksgiving – could there be a better dessert for Thanksgiving for a non-pumpkin pie-loving baker than this – layers of filo pastry (with butter and sugar – mmmm!) topped with almond pastry cream and crunchy apples […]
what are you looking for?
- Lauren Ruben on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Michele on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Melinda on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- KathleenBee on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Victoria Morton on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!