It’s not everyday one receives an invitation to “tea at Raffles, Paris” so when Carol from Paris Breakfasts wondered whether I might like to join her one sunny Wednesday afternoon last month, I jumped at the chance! Le Royal Monceau (Raffles, Paris) is a gorgeous building – as soon as you enter the lobby, you’re […]
Tag Archives | afternoon tea
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)