I was so fortunate to meet Adell Shneer at a Women’s Culinary Network event in Toronto back in November. Not only does she have a dream job working for Canadian Living which I find absolutely fascinating (and would love to know more about – hint hint!), but she immediately offered to come and work with […]
Tag Archives | Adell Shneer
By Mardi Michels on June 2, 2011 in chicken, cooking with kids, les petits chefs, quick and easy, soup
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Patty on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad