Yes this term with Les Petits Chefs, we’re cooking the books! You all know I feel kids don’t need their own cookbooks and that I believe they can cook from any cookbook given the right guidance so after working with a recipe from The Smitten Kitchen and with a Dorie Greenspan recipe, I wanted […]
Tag Archives | 15 minute meals
what are you looking for?
- Rebby on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Geoff on Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for October 2014: Simple corn chowder
- Jane Reid on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- TheKitchenLioness on French Fridays with Dorie: Roasted Jerusalem Artichokes with Garlic
- Lisa H on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels