Welcome back to Les Petits Chefs. This term, we’re “cooking the books” 😉 Yes, given my stance on why kids don’t need their own cookbooks and why I believe they can cook most anything from any cookbook given the right guidance and hot on the heels of their foray into recipes from The Smitten Kitchen […]
Tag Archives | 10 Days 10 Grains Challenge
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Salted butter caramel-chocolate mousse from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs visit Langdon Hall
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments