As part of last weekend’s Keep it Local challenge meal, I used the last of our tomatoes up to make this wonderfully simple but tasty soup. A very rag-tag bunch they were too… I picked up some local carrots from Rowe Farms to include also. Local onions from last week’s organic delivery were also needing […]
Search results for "label/tomato"
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month