Sorry, this hasn’t turned out to be a food post after all… (but it IS Eat, live, travel, write after all, right?). I just returned last night from a 3-day winter camping trip with two of my classes and as soon as I hit the couch, my grandiose plans to write up one of my […]
(Ok, ok, back to our regular programming after yesterday’s excitement – ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!) I love ratatouille! When I was living in Paris, it was one of my favourite “go-to” dishes and I would often go […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos