I figured that this month would be a great time to participate in the Hay Hay it’s Donna Day food blogger event because 1) I had all the ingredients and 2) it’s a really quick dish to prepare, key for me in this crazy-for-teachers month of November. You can read more about the event (organised […]
As part of last weekend’s Keep it Local challenge meal, I used the last of our tomatoes up to make this wonderfully simple but tasty soup. A very rag-tag bunch they were too… I picked up some local carrots from Rowe Farms to include also. Local onions from last week’s organic delivery were also needing […]
For this week’s local challenge, I had a few vegetables to use up from last week’s organic delivery box – Chinese eggplant and yellow zucchini (both from local Ontario farms). I paired this with some patty pan squash and cremini mushrooms I found at Rowe Farms with the intention of grilling them. Even sizing to […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!