For this week’s local challenge, I had a few vegetables to use up from last week’s organic delivery box – Chinese eggplant and yellow zucchini (both from local Ontario farms). I paired this with some patty pan squash and cremini mushrooms I found at Rowe Farms with the intention of grilling them. Even sizing to […]
I say it takes a city to make a BLT from scratch… Earlier this summer, I read about Michael Ruhlman’s challenge to make our own bacon, bread and mayonnaise and grow tomatoes and greens to make a BLT from scratch. We started out just thinking about it: We planted a tomato plant: Bought a pork […]
what are you looking for?
- ikkinlala on Les Petits Chefs #SaveWithJamie (and a giveaway!)
- Trevor Sis. Boom. on French Fridays with Dorie: Mme. Maman’s Chopped Liver
- Susana on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Zosia on Les Petits Chefs #SaveWithJamie (and a giveaway!)
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs #SaveWithJamie (and a giveaway!)