Aren’t you all in the mood for some comfort food in the midst of deepest darkest January? This past weekend, we were, but lingering in our minds were the not-so-distant memories of indulgences past (i.e. France) so when I was looking for a submission for February’s Gourmet Unbound roundup, I was intrigued by the sound […]
Sorry, this hasn’t turned out to be a food post after all… (but it IS Eat, live, travel, write after all, right?). I just returned last night from a 3-day winter camping trip with two of my classes and as soon as I hit the couch, my grandiose plans to write up one of my […]
what are you looking for?
- Cakelaw on The #ChoppedCanada Unexpected Ingredient
- smarkies on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Crispy-Topped Brown Sugar Bars
- Summer on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Crispy-Topped Brown Sugar Bars
- Margaret @approachingfood on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Crispy-Topped Brown Sugar Bars
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza