I am a little loathe to start writing any long blog posts right now as the switch to WordPress is imminent and I am paranoid of losing half-written posts but fear not, as soon as we’re up and running on WordPress, there are many more tales of Brittany to come!! In the meantime, I thought […]
Sorry, this hasn’t turned out to be a food post after all… (but it IS Eat, live, travel, write after all, right?). I just returned last night from a 3-day winter camping trip with two of my classes and as soon as I hit the couch, my grandiose plans to write up one of my […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays with Dorie: Chicken in a Pot – the Garlic and Lemon Version (the final recipe!)
- Ramp, green garlic and walnut pesto
- Fighting for Food Education: My Food Revolution Day 2015
- What’s cooking? Chewy cereal bars (with a crunch)
- French (Food Revolution) Friday with Dorie 2015: Four years of food education