I figured that this month would be a great time to participate in the Hay Hay it’s Donna Day food blogger event because 1) I had all the ingredients and 2) it’s a really quick dish to prepare, key for me in this crazy-for-teachers month of November. You can read more about the event (organised […]
Search results for "label/bacon"
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos