Thanks to Meghan at Travel Eat Love for passing the Blogger Secret Ingredient (BSI) honour on to me! Check out her site for last week’s winner and secret ingredient! What exactly is Blogger Secret Ingredient? (Thanks Meghan for the roundup!) • The host picks an ingredient, preferably one that is in season, readily available and […]
What has the ELTW household really been eating at home? Yes it’s true, the last month has been completely crazy for me – starting with parent-teacher interviews the week of Hallowe’en (I actually quite enjoy them but teach so many students that my timetable is always full meaning I am chatting with a different group […]
So after my TWO dinners the night before with Evelyne and then Neil, I slept for 12 hours!!! I guess the craziness of being a teacher in October (and the Foodbuzz Festival) finally caught up on me… We weren’t super hungry when we finally headed out but I had a mission: Olive et Gourmando. We […]
what are you looking for?
- Cathy on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes