(Ok, ok, back to our regular programming after yesterday’s excitement – ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!) I love ratatouille! When I was living in Paris, it was one of my favourite “go-to” dishes and I would often go […]
(and I just can’t hide it… c’mon! you know you were singing along in your head….) Eat, live, travel, write is a finalist in the Best New Blog category at the first annual Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards to be held in November! You can see the entire list of nominees here as well as the […]
Last night we had friends over for dinner and whilst we are not quite ready to hit the ground running with the BLT challenge (September 12th people!!!) because the pancetta is still not ready, there is quite a bit of bacon in the freezer that I hadn’t yet tasted… So we fried up some slices… […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month