Whilst we were in Montréal last month, we were excited to see an interesting sounding exhibit on just around the corner from Olive et Gourmando. So what’s this all about then? Sounds intriguing, huh? Made in Montréal was a really well thought-out exhibit, put on by the Centre d’histoire. We had a fun “ride” on […]
What has the ELTW household really been eating at home? Yes it’s true, the last month has been completely crazy for me – starting with parent-teacher interviews the week of Hallowe’en (I actually quite enjoy them but teach so many students that my timetable is always full meaning I am chatting with a different group […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): ANZAC biscuits
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant