Ouf! It’s the word of the week here in Paris where, after nearly 5 weeks, a few things have come to a (happy) end – namely, my time in Paris and a couple of other things I’ve been working on – and I am ready to head back to South West France for a couple […]
On Monday, I committed to completing the Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenges on a more regular basis. Here I am today, with my second challenge of the month (I know, it’s the last day of July but better late than never, right?) – we were charged with creating a healthy recipe for a family of […]
There’s not much I love more when I am travelling than discovering a food market. Except maybe when I am taken around the market with a local who knows “the” stand to buy your produce/ cheese/ charcuterie at and where to pick up just the right baguette to enjoy with your market spoils after you’re […]
(a version of this post was first published on the now-defunct “Sobeys’ “Better Food” blog in 2012) Longtime readers of this blog will know that I volunteer as a Food Revolution Ambassador for Toronto. Which, in part, involves encouraging others to take part in Food Revolution Day each year. But being an Ambassador goes beyond […]
I’m a little bit in love with this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Provençal vegetable soup (p 83). Up until late last week, it hadn’t been very summery in Paris – in fact it had been downright cold. And raining. So when I invited Amy over for dinner on a freezing Sunday night, […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)