Well, I am sitting in the airport (again!) ready to take my 13th flight since July 8th…. Am off to Boston to attend a blogging conference (the US Immigration lady looked at me kinda funny when I told her the “purpose of my trip”). The conference starts tonight so I had the afternoon to do […]
On my way home from Laos, I had a day in Sydney to recuperate and prepare for the final 20 hours in the air. Mum and Dad took me to The Pavilion Restaurant in the Domain for a delightful lunch. We sat outside and it was hot and sunny. Winter in Australia…. Very quiet for […]
As I mentioned before, I have now taken 12 flights in the past month. OK, so some of them were just little puddle jumpers in Laos and therefore didn’t serve meals but many of them did and I am amazed at the difference in quality of what’s served. It does not seem to bear any […]
Well, not quite around the world but the 12 flights I have taken in the last 33 days, it feels a little like it!! (that would be Toronto – Vancouver – Sydney – Adelaide – Melbourne – Sydney – Bangkok – Vientiane – Luang Prabang – Udon Ratchatani to Bangkok – Sydney – Vancouver – […]
Ok, Ok, I promise the “aaah the stuff of my childhood” posts are nearly done…. But I couldn’t come to Australia without having a sausage roll. Basically it’s just sausage meat in puff pastry but oh my goodness, with a big dob of sauce (ketchup), this just transports me back to my school days where […]
what are you looking for?
- Tricia on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Sarah on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Happy Birthday, Dorie! A French Fridays Celebration | One Wet Foot on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Laura on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- A French Fridays with Dorie Trifecta Celebration!! - A Mama, Baby & Shar-pei in the Kitchen on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!