So garlic scapes are only available in June huh? Well tell that to my organic fruit and veg delivery people who delivered a heaping bag of them last week… Hmmm… what to do with them??? Then all of a sudden as I was reading Megan’s blog over on The Sweet Spoonful where she posted about […]
Michael Ruhlman has started to receive entries for the “BLT from scratch” challenge. He’s even started experimenting with his own BLT. Rachael of La Fuji Mama hosted a BLT dinner for her Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24. So how’s it looking for ELTW’s BLT from scratch dinner on September 12th?? Well much to my delight on […]
Our Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24 event was inspired by our recent trip to Laos. We had the idea of sharing our culinary adventures at Tamarind Restaurant‘s cooking school with some friends by recreating the experience in our tiny Toronto kitchen and/ or backyard, weather cooperating. If you have been following the blog, you will have […]
If you didn’t already figure out from the last few posts about Laos what we might be doing for our Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24 dinner tonight, here’s one last hint… Be sure to check in tomorrow (well, maybe not too early!) to find out how it all went! TweetShare
The third and final instalment of the story of our cooking class run by Tamarind restaurant in Luang Prabang, Laos. You can read the first instalment here and the second here! The last savoury dish we attempted was Orlam (Luang Prabang stew). According to Joy, the chef at Tamarind, this used to be a simple, […]
what are you looking for?
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Planning VIA Rail Transcon Trip in Sleeper/Business - FlyerTalk Forums on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect