Why with a soft serve ice-cream of course! – Post From My iPhone TweetShare
Was wondering what to do with my green garlic that arrived in this week’s organic delivery…. I had made this chick-pea quinoa salad, courtesy of 101 cookbooks, before and it was delicious – I thought I might just substitute the red onion for my green garlic…. It was an excellent substitute – I made the […]
I think Neil is a very happy camper. Found at Chabichou, right here in TorontoGo there now! However, now Neil has this book, I think he can probably practise making his own… n’est-ce pas? TweetShare
The food dictionary at Epicurious.com gives the following definition: burr mahn-YAYFrench for “kneaded butter”, beurre manié is a paste made of softened butter and flour (usually in equal parts) that is used to thicken sauces. This has got to be one of the most useful thing we learned at Chef School. Never mind scrounging around […]
Our assignment for blogging class this week included inserting a video file into a post. I found this video when I was cleaning up my iPhoto library and thought it went well with this recent post… This was the very first video I shot with my very first digital camera in 2005 (yes, I was […]
what are you looking for?
- S on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Diane M. on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Coco in the Kitchen on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNigella
- Nicole C on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Cathy C on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway