by guest blogger, Mr Neil! So seeing as Miss Mardi was doing the demo on Saturday of her Mini Deconstructed Pesto Pizzas for Bertolli Sauces, I thought I would do something similar for dinner. Partly as ode to Mardi’s success on winning, and thanks to Bertolli for sponsoring it all. Alas, first disclosure: I had […]
Allright, so by now you know that I won a trip to San Francisco) to attend the first Foodbuzz Blogger Festival) courtesy of Bertolli Sauces, right? Because I submitted a winning recipe for a menu item, right? And that I demo-ed the recipe LIVE in front of real people, right? Well I have had so […]
I love markets. The San Francisco Saturday morning Ferry Plaza farmers market was no exception. At 7.30am last Saturday, Lauren and I were unable to sleep (east coast time!) and wandered around just as the vendors were setting up. This post brought to you by the colours purple and green: TweetShare
Saturday night’s dinner was brought to us by Outstanding in the Field who, according to their website, offer “Culinary celebrations at the source. Set between the soil and the sky, Outstanding in the Field’s long, linen-draped table beckons adventurous diners to celebrate food at the source. Bringing together local farmers and food artisans, chefs and […]
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies