This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is a simple roasted vegetable dish – Jerusalem Artichokes with Garlic. Let’s talk about the name shall we? It’s actually not an artichoke (no relation, either) and did not come from Jerusalem. According the the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs it’s thought the name is […]
People who know me in real-life might say I always have a LOT to say. So there are a very few occasions that have left me speechless – and actually thinking about it, I can only think of a handful. Like, you know, the time I met Jamie Oliver. Jamie was in Toronto recently to […]
Who doesn’t love Paris in the springtime (or anytime for that matter)? Well now you have the chance to join me in Paris, for seven days from March 8-15th 2015, to experience Paris differently – with the locals! I am absolutely thrilled to be partnering with AYA LIFE on this project – those of you […]
Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend – a time for giving thanks for the harvest and that necessarily means friends and family and, of course, food. As we all know, holidays tend to be a time for a little indulgence, which, for many, spells complicated and time-consuming – something you definitely don’t need if you are […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Monkfish with Double Carrots) was a revelation. I honestly whipped this up in under an hour (and that was being pretty disorganised and slow) in the tail end of a crazy few weeks of activity (writing, events, school, life…) and was really surprised how easily it came together. […]
what are you looking for?
- sanya on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!