Weeknight dinners – do they have you panicking in the supermarket aisle at 6pm wondering how you’re going to get a healthy dinner on the table? If you can’t plan your weeknight dinners in advance (it’s what I aim for but not always possible), I have the book that you will want to carry around […]
Many regular readers will know I love taking food tours wherever I go and that food tours in Paris are amongst my favourites! Last summer, I was excited to check out a couple of newcomers to the Paris walking tour scene – like Localers, whose Paris tour offerings are so varied you’ll want to take […]
In Australia, where I grew up, there’s been a coffee culture for as long as I can remember – thanks to the huge influx of Europeans migrants in the 1950s who brought good quality coffee (espresso) to the country. As a high school student, I remember it being the highlight of my week when, on […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is more a reminder of a technique than a “recipe” per se. Curried chicken, peppers and peas en papillote essentially translates to chicken with a few vegetables and a little curry, all wrapped in a pretty parcel of foil, then baked in the oven. It’s very easy to […]
So, how are we all faring with back-to-school/work/reality aka end of summer? Has this week caught you by surprise or did you spend a little bit of time on the weekend prepping meals or even batch cooking so that you don’t have to worry about meal time during the week? Believe it or not, even […]
what are you looking for?
- Jonnie on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Zosia on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils