Ok so when we were out and about in Sydney the other day, this sign caught my eye (as those of you who know me would imagine it might…) So I am there reading the sign in my jetlagged state wondering what on earth Obama has to do with this “salted coffee” craze. Well, nothing, […]
At first glance, yes, a lovely gooey cheese… However, on closer inspection: could it be… a dessert? Why yes, in fact – check out the outer packaging: Uh huh – it’s a mini cheesecake – complete with spoon! Of course, any dessert is much better with this: Double cream. Why can’t we get this in […]
Well on my way out of Adelaide, I managed to score a business class ticket which not only entitled me to access to the “Business Class lounge” where I enjoyed a nice glass of bubbly and a square of passion fruit cake: and up close: but also a hot meal on a short flight, complete […]
This post happens to be my 100th post on my blog and coincides with my first ever “Top 9″ on Foodbuzz (see screen shot above). This means that my “eco banana” photo which originally appeared here, was “buzzed” (viewed and voted for) on Foodbuzz, a wonderful networking site I am a member of. Thanks to […]
Today’s destination: Adelaide Central MarketToday’s theme: vegetables (not green) (10 points if you know what these are) Well…. and respectively. (ok, these are green…) TweetShare
what are you looking for?
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Cher on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!