So anyone who attended or even read about the Outstanding in the Field Community Table dinner at the Foodbuzz Blogger Festival will know that the Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Ponzu Fried Garlic, Guanciale, and Bonito Flakes by Chef Dennis Lee of Namu restaurant in San Francisco was one of the favourite dishes of the many […]
Our last day in Montreal dawned bright and sunny – enfin! We headed out of the hotel around 10.30 in the direction of the Atwater Market. Of course we needed some sustenance since we would most likely not be eating until much later on back home in Toronto. I had searched out places to eat […]
So after Olive et Gourmando in the morning, we headed out in the rain to the Centre d’histoire de Montréal to see the Made in Montreal exhibit (a future post), hoping the rain would die down a little. It did not so we ended up going to see 2012 (ahem! I argue that whilst it […]
So after my TWO dinners the night before with Evelyne and then Neil, I slept for 12 hours!!! I guess the craziness of being a teacher in October (and the Foodbuzz Festival) finally caught up on me… We weren’t super hungry when we finally headed out but I had a mission: Olive et Gourmando. We […]
After meeting Evelyne for drinks and snacks, I went back to the hotel to meet Neil who was coming to join me for the weekend. It was quite late by the time we went out to eat and we weren’t super hungry… We ended up at Les 3 Brasseurs on St Catherine. Definitely not haute […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- nicolthepickle on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)