Don’t forget to head on over to the POM website and vote for my Red Roast Pork with POMegranate glaze. Click here. Thanks so much in advance! Ok, on to today’s post… Remember some of these images? Well now you can relive my first year blogging (actually 7 months but hey!) in this beautiful calendar, […]
So yesterday’s post, my entry in the 2009 POM Fresh Recipe contest, required me to seed a pomegranate. O-kay….. I went to the POM website and found their instructions. The POM people (and they should know!) say: Pomegranates may seem intimidating, but they are easy to open. This efficient procedure for opening a pomegranate has […]
This recipe is a family favourite – both in my immediate family and now in the ELTW household. When my sister and I are at home or when mum and dad are visiting us, we always ask mum to cook this dish – it’s become a classic. Luckily I pretty much know the quantities off […]
As a nod to all my American friends who celebrated Thanksgiving over the past weekend, I decided to make a very seasonal dessert for a dinner party on Saturday (that I didn’t end up attending… sigh… damn flu). Hope everyone reading in the US is recovered enough from their turkey day comas to enjoy this […]
So, we all know how much I love receiving parcels, right? The past month has been a bit of a bonanza in the mail department. First up, a sample of coconut oil from Tropical Traditions: Not really sure what to do with this, you know, other than have a coconut oil treatment in my hair, […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- nicolthepickle on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)