Well after the Paris macaron extravaganza workshop, I am sure you are all sick of hearing about them on ELTW. Sorry friends but you have not heard the last of them because 2010 will be the year I learn how to make them (without the help of the lovely Chef François…). After my last disastrous […]
When I moved to Paris in the mid 1990s, I was supposed to be working on my PhD in French literature. I had no contacts there, no place to live (I stayed at a women’s foyer for the first month) and no job. The things we do when we are young and carefree, huh? After […]
Wishing you all every best wish for 2010. Thanks for reading and following along my adventures in 2009. Don’t forget – there are still a couple more days left to enter my Le Creuset giveaway! Just click here to comment on the post and the winner will be announced on January 4th. Check back in […]
A few months ago, whilst perusing the internet for ideas for our Paris holiday this Christmas, I came across Rosa Jackson’s blog entry about an ArtHome cooking atelier and was intrigued. It sounded a little bit exclusive because each session only accommodated 12 people. Right up my alley – something that was all about cooking […]
Ok, so we spent one week in Paris and we headed off to Dinan (Brittany) on Saturday morning – hopefully by the time you are reading this we are not still trying to get out of Paris on the péripherique! You read about our Saturday night dinner and our Monday lunch, right? And you checked […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect