A couple of weeks ago I wrote about a rice tasting event I attended at George Brown College here in Toronto. The next day I received a lovely email from Andrea of Faye Clark Communications who represent not only the USA Rice Federation but also Avocados from Mexico. She loved my post and wondered whether […]
I received my second parcel from the foodie exchange group! This one all the way from Perth in Australia courtesy of Conor from Hold the Beef! Conor is a witty and talented blogger and if you haven’t already checked out her blog, you should. I think we might be long lost sisters actually since she […]
ArgusCarHire.com’s Fiona Hilliard usually writes about Budapest car hire, but on a trip to the Hungarian capital, she gave in to her sweet tooth and was blown away by the local specialties. A word about Budapest’s Cafe Culture… Café culture has been on the go in Budapest since the 17th century. Coffee was first introduced […]
As some of you know, for my real job, I teach French as a second language to elementary school boys (aged 7-12). I am very fortunate to work at a wonderful school which is able to provide fabulous extra curricular experiences for the boys such as Chef à l’école who visited today for the third […]
Ok so you can probably tell I am in the mood for comfort food. The weather has turned all of a sudden and it’s COLD (this Australian blood will never get used to Toronto winters). First yesterday’s chili and now today – a soup. A bit of a weird soup. This is what I had […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)