Remember this post all about the “Fear Factor” in Lao markets? Well I have to admit that whilst “extreme” foods are not really my cup of tea to eat, looking at them is a whole different matter. I braved the markets with my camera, trying not to pay too much attention to the actual origin […]
New Year’s Eve – Le réveillon – 2009. It was a cold, crisp evening in Dinan. The lights were lit and the town was all dressed up: Outside our little abode, our star was flashing on and off in a crazed manner as it was wont to do: Inside, we were gearing up for the […]
Well after the Paris macaron extravaganza workshop, I am sure you are all sick of hearing about them on ELTW. Sorry friends but you have not heard the last of them because 2010 will be the year I learn how to make them (without the help of the lovely Chef François…). After my last disastrous […]
When I moved to Paris in the mid 1990s, I was supposed to be working on my PhD in French literature. I had no contacts there, no place to live (I stayed at a women’s foyer for the first month) and no job. The things we do when we are young and carefree, huh? After […]
Wishing you all every best wish for 2010. Thanks for reading and following along my adventures in 2009. Don’t forget – there are still a couple more days left to enter my Le Creuset giveaway! Just click here to comment on the post and the winner will be announced on January 4th. Check back in […]
what are you looking for?
- Adriana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique
- sanya on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Canelles | Kitchen Therapy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!