I am a little loathe to start writing any long blog posts right now as the switch to WordPress is imminent and I am paranoid of losing half-written posts but fear not, as soon as we’re up and running on WordPress, there are many more tales of Brittany to come!! In the meantime, I thought […]
As those of you who read my blog regularly know, I love receiving mail, specifically parcels containing food! That would be why I joined the foodie exchange group. Don’t know what that is? Head on over here and check it out. Don’t be shy – sign up!!! (image courtesy freefoto.com) Remember when I received my […]
Ah Brittany – how I miss you!! Even though it was bitterly cold some days and it rained on others, you made for a mighty fine New Year’s destination! The cider, the cheese, the crêpes, the salted butter caramel…. So here’s a tribute to some of the fine tastes we enjoyed thanks to you. As […]
This is the second in a 6-week series chronicling my adventures in the kitchen with my cooking club at school – Les Petits Chefs – using recipes from the book C is for cooking, which I received for review. This week’s recipe is Lidia Bastianich’s C is for Cheesy Crunchy Broccoli Cauliflower (you can find […]
Happy Australia Day! To celebrate, I had an idea of combining this month’s Mactweets challenge which had a St Valentine’s Day theme and Mr P of Delicious, Delicious, Delicious‘ “Reinvent the Lamington” challenge. (Check yesterday’s post to find out what a lamington is and to see what I am bringing my colleagues in to work […]
what are you looking for?
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Cher on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!