We totally knew, going to Brittany over Christmas/New Year, that a lot of tourist attractions would be “fermé“. Goes with the holiday territory, right? We were just happy to be in France, eating French food, shopping at French supermarkets etc… On our way home, we had an overnight stay at the airport as the Air […]
On this day 15 (!) years ago, I arrived in Paris. I didn’t know anyone, I didn’t have a job, a place in the course I was supposed to be enrolled in or a place to stay. That is possibly a story for another post but my point is – WOW – I have been […]
This is the fourth in a series chronicling my adventures in the kitchen with my cooking club at school – Les Petits Chefs – using recipes from the book C is for cooking, which I received for review. This week we made Grover’s Chinese meatballs with sesame rice Ingredients Meatballs (makes 24 small meatballs) 1 […]
When I knew we were going to be in Dinan over New Year, I immediately started hunting about for places for a “nice meal out”. Our rental house had a great kitchen and we planned on eating in a fair number of nights also, you know, since the food in French supermarkets is amazing, we […]
A long time ago in a universe far far away (i.e. before blogging), a friend sent me a link to a website with “Dinner party idea? ” in the subject line of the email. Ok then. Clicking on the link transported me back to my childhood (i.e. the 1970s) and I spent a good long […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Cher on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Dolores Kulaš (Dolly Cool) on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Tanya on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Colleen on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway