Blog-checking lines: Jenn and Jill have challenged The Daring Cooks to learn to perfect the technique of poaching an egg. I am a little embarrassed to admit that I have never poached an egg. Oh, sure, I have one of those microwave egg poachers but that’s not the real deal, right? Neil is the expert […]
I love a good cookie exchange but since I don’t exactly need tons more sweets in the house, I was thrilled to happen upon the International Holiday Cookie Exchange, organised by Adrienne of Gastroanthropology and Lori of Fake Food Free. Participating bloggers were assigned a partner who sent them a recipe to make and post […]
I couldn’t have been happier to see Dorie’s leek and potato soup (smooth or chunky, hot or cold) included in this month’s lineup for French Fridays with Dorie. In this season of plenty, it’s sometimes nice to enjoy a simple soup for dinner and this one really hits the spot. Featured on pages 66-67, this […]
One of my goals with Les Petits Chefs this holiday season was to use our talent in the kitchen to give back to those less fortunate than us. We really are so lucky – we all have a roof over our heads, a warm bed to sleep in and enough food to eat – unfortunately […]
(thanks to our local Loblaw’s manager who provided us with the President’s Choice Christmas tree last year!) Yes, it’s our FIFTH year hosting our annual holiday/ President’s Choice party! I can hardly believe it! You can check out the history of this party in last year’s post… (and before you start, I am not a […]
what are you looking for?
- Tracy Pon on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Andrea Troutman on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Alice on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Nana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Adriana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!