I admit this month’s International Incident Party stumped me a little. Salt. Huh. When you Google “Salt recipes”, you get about 23,100,000 results. Ok, then. I put my thinking cap on… I really wanted a recipe that made salt the star. I had a few ideas, mainly something with salted caramel. I toyed with macarons […]
I was excited to see Dorie’s Roast Chicken for les paresseux (for lazy people!) (pp200-201) on the list for this month’s French Fridays with Dorie recipes. In our house, Neil is the master chicken roaster – we roast a chicken at least once a month – but he never really seems to follow a recipe. […]
We’re lucky, living in Toronto, with wine country right on our doorstep. A 90 minute drive from the city, and you are in the heart of the Niagara region, where Neil and I were fortunate enough to find ourselves this past weekend, as guests of Tourism Niagara and Wineries of Niagara on the Lake. […]
I know I said when I first entered Project Food Blog that I would not bug you to vote. Well here I am breaking my own rules. There were a few glitches in this round of PFB and contestants were afforded a week’s extension to submit their videos. Since I submitted mine in the original […]
I was very nervous when I read the Daring Cooks‘ challenge for this month – soufflé. Now, whilst I have enjoyed a few soufflés in my time, I have never actually made one so I was excited to try. Since this is the Cooks and not the Bakers, I wanted to try a savoury one, […]
what are you looking for?
- Janet Butler on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)