I’ve kind of saved the best (well, my personal favourite) French Fridays with Dorie recipe til last this month. When I saw Speculoos were on the list for December, I was overjoyed. I lived in Belgium for a year as an exchange student when I was 17 and fell in love with these ginger-bready cookies […]
I have to admit, I was curious when I received a press release about one of Independent Distillers Canada (IDC) new alcoholic beverages based on Cadbury’s Caramilk bar—Caramilk Cream Liquor. Caramilk Cream Liquor (Suggested Retail Price $27.95) is made with real cream, double distilled vodka, and fortified with brandy, offering a delicious combination of smooth […]
I hope those of you who celebrate Christmas had the most wonderful weekend with your families. Neil and I are currently in El Fuerte, Mexico, at the start of our trip into the Copper Canyon. We spent Christmas eve aboard the California Star travelling from Pichilingue to Topolobampo, eating possibly the worst meal of our […]
I normally would not write a whole blog post about a side dish but trust me, like all of Dorie’s dishes, this is a winner and deserves a whole post of its own! This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is from page 335 and if you haven’t completely decided on your Christmas side dishes, […]
For this month’s Kitchen Bootcamp, Jen challenged us to get creative with hors d’oeuvres. It’s a perfect time of the year to experiment with new hors d’oeuvres recipes – there’s always some gathering or other to bring food to! This month, I have chosen to share the recipe I used for one of my Project […]
what are you looking for?
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!