This was the meal I was supposed to be reviewing for Challenge 9 of Project Food Blog. Until I was eliminated on Friday. “Based on the votes of the judges and your fellow Featured Publishers in Challenge #8, your entry did not advance you to the next round.” I won’t lie, I am extremely disappointed […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is a winner for all those holiday parties I am sure you have coming up – something to serve with cocktails that’s great to have on hand for those unexpected visitors. Dorie’s recipe for sweet and spicy cocktail nuts (p 18) explains how nuts are the most popular […]
It takes a special event to extract me from the comfort of my couch on a cold Monday night in late November. This week, I was lured out of the house as a guest of the Globe Recognition program at Good Cooking for All. I mean, you don’t turn down an evening with Harold McGee […]
This week, Les Petits Chefs worked with California Walnuts and Rosewood Estates Honey – two of the generous sponsors who helped me get to IFBC this past August. I had a lovely jar of honey and a big old bag of walnuts needing to be used up and I figured that granola bars would be […]
It’s true. I was speechless (a rare occurrence) when I found out just over a week ago that I had advanced to Round 8 of Project Food Blog. Entering the contest, I honestly never thought I would make it as far as the video and if I did, I most certainly did not think I […]
what are you looking for?
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)