We interrupt this Road Trip to bring you the August Daring Cooks’ Challenge – hosted by LizG of Bits n’ Bites and Anula of Anula’s Kitchen. They chose to challenge Daring Cooks to make pierogies from scratch and an optional challenge to provide one filling that best represents their locale. When I read this challenge, […]
Moving on from Joshua Tree and Death Valley, we headed to Yosemite National Park. I have to say that, whilst the Joshua trees fascinated me with their oddness and Death Valley took my breath away with its weird and other-worldly nature, Yosemite stunned me with its beauty. The weather was (literally) a breath of fresh […]
After visiting Joshua Tree National Park, I didn’t think there could be a landscape more otherworldly. Well I was mistaken because some 6 hours later, pulling into Death Valley National Park (to the strains of The Police’s “Walking on the Moon” – Neil always has a soundtrack to match the occasion!), it was obvious that […]
Once we had successfully fed ourselves and negotiated our way out of LA, our first stop was Joshua Tree National Park. I am a bit embarrassed to admit this but I had never actually seen a picture of a Joshua tree until we came upon them in the park. They’re totally fascinating and strange and […]
This month’s Mactweets were a success on a couple of levels but on a couple of others, a bit of a #FAIL. Firstly, whilst they have turned into tropical, South Pacific-themed macs, they did not start their life as such. I had emailed Jamie to ask about the theme in advance since I knew I […]
what are you looking for?
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote