I was thrilled to be invited to participate in the first ever Ontario Apple Growers blogger challenge- the search for the best candy apple recipe. The challenge was inspired by the 200th anniversary of the McIntosh apple and the grandiose Winter Apple Ball, a free family event taking place at the Westin Harbour Castle this […]
I can’t believe it’s World Nutella Day again! Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso host “World Nutella Day 2011″ (the FIFTH instlment!) – a day to celebrate, get creative with, and most importantly, eat Nutella. It only seems like yesterday I was whipping up a marbled Nutella cheesecake with molten Nutella sauce […]
I was so excited to see this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Basque potato tortilla – because it evoked fabulous memories of the summer of 2008, where we happened to be in Basque country and were fortuitous enough to be there during the famous fêtes de Bayonne – a series of festivals in the […]
Mexico City is truly a food-lovers’ paradise. The selection of food and the prices are second to none and we enjoyed many fine (but not fine-dining) meals when we were there over the holidays. Before we left, as we have done in the past, we watched Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations’ episode on Mexico City […]
When Casey contacted me late last year about developing a recipe using Canadian Beef for Kitchen Play, I didn’t hesitate to say yes. I am so happy to be showcasing a local product but even more happy that it’s an ingredient you can buy all over the world so the recipe won’t be country-specific. When […]
what are you looking for?
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!