Blog-checking lines: Kathlyn of Bake Like a Ninja was our Daring Cooks’ March 2011 hostess. Kathlyn challenges us to make two classic Peruvian dishes: Ceviche de Pescado from “Peruvian Cooking – Basic Recipes” by Annik Franco Barreau. And Papas Rellenas adapted from a home recipe by Kathlyn’s Spanish teacher, Mayra. I’ll admit I was actually […]
I was excited a few weeks ago to see Dorie’s Beggar’s Linguine included in this month’s French Fridays with Dorie recipes. I had spied it when I first got the book, intrigued by a pasta served with nuts and dried fruit whose name comes from the French “mendiant” (beggar). I had only ever heard of […]
Yes, yes, bringing up the rear in last week’s French Fridays with Dorie entry. I am still recovering from the inner ear infection (actually it’s viral meaning lots of rest is the only thing to fix it) but slowly am getting back to normal. I have taught a couple of classes this week (I miss […]
(I know, I know, it’s supposed to be French Fridays with Dorie. That recipe might go up in the next few days if I can get into the kitchen. Inner ear infection prevails over most everything right now. Thankfully I had this post in draft…) Late again, sorry. Here’s my contribution to the March RSVP […]
(posting this late due to an encounter with a nasty inner ear infection that has rendered me useless until now to even hit “publish” on this post I had ready to go for Sunday. My posts might be few and far between for the next little while as I recover.) I have to admit this […]
what are you looking for?
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Tricia on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Sarah on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Happy Birthday, Dorie! A French Fridays Celebration | One Wet Foot on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!