Chicken taco bowls
Author: Mardi Michels
Recipe type: Main Course
- 4 small (6") tortillas
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie or poached chicken
- ½ cup of your favourite salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup shredded Kraft Cracker Barrel Extra Old White cheese
- 1 avocado, diced, sliced or mashed
- Pre-heat oven to 375ºF.
- Turn over a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Spray both sides of 4 tortillas with cooking spray or lightly brush each tortilla with oil.
- Press the tortillas into the spaces between raised muffin cups to form bowls.
- Bake 15 minutes, then set aside to cool. They will harden as they cool as well so don't worry if they don't feel crispy enough.
- Mix the chicken with the salsa and divide evenly between the 4 tortilla bowls.
- Top each bowl with lettuce, tomato and avocado.
- Sprinkle the cheese on the top.
Recipe by eat. live. travel. write. at http://www.eatlivetravelwrite.com/2014/06/whats-cooking-chicken-taco-bowls/