Cherry ripe smoothie
Author: Mardi Michels
Recipe type: Smoothie
- ¾ cup coconut milk or coconut yoghurt
- ¾ cup water or coconut water
- 1 cup cherries, pitted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- To serve:
- flaked coconut
- Baker's semi-sweet chocolate, grated
- Place coconut milk/ yoghurt, water/ coconut water, cherries and cocoa powder in a blender and liquidize until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and top each smoothie with the flaked coconut and grated chocolate.
- Drink immediately.
Recipe by eat. live. travel. write. at http://www.eatlivetravelwrite.com/2014/05/whats-cooking-smoothies/