Author: Mardi Michels
Recipe type: Cookies
Serves: 24 cookies
- 85 g unsalted butter
- 85 g sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 225g all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 200g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Prepare 2 baking trays with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the sugar and mix until dissolved.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- Add the egg to the butter mix.
- Add the flour and baking powder to the butter and mix until just combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Place tablespoon-sized scoops of the mixture on the baking trays.
- Flatten slightly with your fingers.
- Bake 18 minutes until slightly golden (the cookies should still be soft to touch).
- Remove from oven and cool on wire racks.
Recipe by eat. live. travel. write. at http://www.eatlivetravelwrite.com/2014/01/choosing-a-new-oven-some-thoughts-and-a-recipe-for-choc-bit-biscuits/