Devilled drumsticks for the Gojee virtual pot luck
Author: Mardi Michels
Recipe type: Main course
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ground pepper
- 10 drops of Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons plum jam
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Place all ingredients except drumsticks in a food processor and blend until fairly smooth and well combined.
- Make 2-3 slashes in each drumstick.
- Place drumsticks in a shallow oven-proof dish.
- Coat each drumstick heavily with the marinade (you'll use about half of the mix).
- Cover and marinate overnight in the fridge.
- Remove chicken from the fridge and pre-heat the oven to 375˚F.
- Coat the drumsticks with about 1 tablespoon of the sauce each.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, watching for burning.
Recipe by eat. live. travel. write. at http://www.eatlivetravelwrite.com/2012/01/devilled-drumsticks-for-the-gojee-virtual-pot-luck/