About half-way through our California Road Trip, we found ourselves in Napa, in Yountville, to be exact. We stayed at the Napa Valley Railway Inn, a charming “hotel” whose rooms are converted railway carraiges. Highly recommend it and it’s very reasonably priced too. And no, we didn’t eat at The French Laundry. Why? Well apart […]
Archive | Yountville RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen