About half-way through our California Road Trip, we found ourselves in Napa, in Yountville, to be exact. We stayed at the Napa Valley Railway Inn, a charming “hotel” whose rooms are converted railway carraiges. Highly recommend it and it’s very reasonably priced too. And no, we didn’t eat at The French Laundry. Why? Well apart […]
Archive | Yountville RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Salted butter caramel-chocolate mousse from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs visit Langdon Hall
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments