When I first started blogging, my dad (a former journalist and currently a PR consultant) asked me why? I had a few reasons: 1. I love taking photos (evidence of this first appeared when I was 17 and my dad bought me a camera for my birthday and I would take said camera to school […]
A guest post from Sandy at Strangling my Muse Last night, I found myself wondering if I could reheat my unused words and turn them into a new creative meal. This thought occurred to me while eating cold pizza with my husband, since we have no kitchen at the moment. I still possess bits and […]
I got this down to a fine art when completing my MA over the past 2 years. My friend Joy and I called it “regrouping” and it often involved shuffling papers from one place to another, phoning each other for long periods of time (she lives in England, the phone companies loved us for those […]
Welcome to the blog I have created as part of my online blogging course through writers.com. In this blog you might read about the following: Places I go. Foods I see. Food I eat (especially when I travel!) Food that I cook (check out the beginner’s luck with the macarons I made recently! This will […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s spaghetti bolognese
- Cher on Sign it. Share it. Fighting for food education for every child.
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad