Did you know – together we can work towards fixing the food system? Join people around the world in a week of action on food, this week – October 15-22, 2011 – Oxfam’s GROW week. This week is an opportunity to celebrate food and the people who produce it. The GROW campaign is calling for changes […]
Archive | World Food Day 2011 RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen