Did you know – together we can work towards fixing the food system? Join people around the world in a week of action on food, this week – October 15-22, 2011 – Oxfam’s GROW week. This week is an opportunity to celebrate food and the people who produce it. The GROW campaign is calling for changes […]
Archive | World Food Day 2011 RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Jill Colonna on Vegetarian hors d’oeuvres for holiday entertaining
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- La Cuisine d'Helene on What’s cooking? Holiday shortbread cookies