Did you know – together we can work towards fixing the food system? Join people around the world in a week of action on food, this week – October 15-22, 2011 – Oxfam’s GROW week. This week is an opportunity to celebrate food and the people who produce it. The GROW campaign is calling for changes […]
Archive | World Food Day 2011 RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Honey-Yogurt Mousse
- French Fridays : Salt cod fritters with tartar sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs learn to make rough pastry and caramel
- Cookies and Kindness January: Olive Oil and Wine Cookies
- Cookbook Book Club: Dessert with Edd Kimber