Cheers – it was my birthday on the weekend and today it’s my blog’s THIRD birthday! What better way to celebrate both than with a fabulous apéro and some fancy French snacks, right? Fortunately, I received a copy of The Bonne Femme Cookbook recently from the kind folks at Harvard Common Press and I had […]
Archive | Winnie Moranville RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries