Today I am pleased to bring you my first wine and food pairing for Rosewood Estates, one of my generous sponsors for IFBC which I am attending in Seattle this weekend. I will be posting a number of wine/ food pairing posts over the next couple of months and am excited to work with this […]
Archive | Wine/Food Pairing RSS feed for this section
By Mardi Michels on August 29, 2010 in drink, eat, IFBC, Mushroom Channel, Mushrooms, recipes, rice, risotto, Rosewood Estates Winery, wine, Wine/Food Pairing
what are you looking for?
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris